Pages

Monday, February 17, 2014

Joy

 photo IMG_3363-1.jpg
This layout was inspired by a sketch from Cookin Up Creations. I used my February Kit from Memorable Seasons. I love to bake! I also like to make sure that my sweets have a great presentation. No ugly treats!

The film strip is from a punch by EK Success. The corrugated title is Jillibean Soup. The hearts are from Fancy Pants and the stickers are from Carta Bella "Homemade with Love." The number stickers are from Echo Park.

I used white acrylic paint on a clear brick stamp by Prima.


The tasty treats featured on this layout.

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

KrissyClarkMcKee said...

I L-O-V-E this! Love that white background and how it makes the rest of your layout look so crisp and, well, yummy! And, as always, your ability to combine different lines to make a wonderful layout is flawless!