Pages

Sunday, February 16, 2014

under the couch

This layout was inspired by a sketch from GrandDiva's Creative Corner and Hip Kit's Mood Board. I love this old, fuzzy photo of my baby (he's eight now). These were the days when he rolled all over the living room floor and he would finally end up under the couch. We would have to pull him out and he always thought it was hilarious.

The background green is from Cut & Paste by American Crafts. I absolutely love this collection! The smaller papers are from the same collection except for the polka dots. That is from Heat Wave. The photo corners are from Memories by Teresa Collins. The "unforgetable" tab is from Basic Grey and it's spelled wrong. I don't know if I can stand it. I might have to replace that piece.

The black hearts are from a MS punch that I rescued from the Archiver's closing sale. The chipboard journaling piece is from Crate Paper. The stamped hearts are from Scraptastic and the red circle was cut from Cricut Craft Room/Plantin Schoolbook.

How about a Creature Feature? This little guy is... American Crafts? Recollections? The little clock is from Fancy Pants and was RAKed to me from Wendy.

These alpha stickers are from Everyday Poetry by Webster's Pages.

1 comment:

PaperCutsForU said...

Love the story!! You are so AWESOME at making your LO's about the silly or funny story. Love the monster too.