Pages

Monday, March 21, 2022

Flowering Dogwood Gable Box with Cards

Flowering Dogwood is a retired collection by Heartfelt Creations. 

I decimated my stash with projects that I am showcasing this month. 

I cut the gable box with my Silhouette Cameo.

All of the papers are from Flowering Dogwood Paper Collection. The flowers were stamped and cut with Flowering Dogwood Stamps and Dies- y'all! These are still available for purchase! The birdie is stamped and cut from Climbing Clematis.

Inside the box, we find a little stash of 3 cards and envelopes.

The linings inside the cards are all cut from Flowering Dogwood papers.

A simple collection of paper layers. I added a bit of texture with a black pen and pink enamel dots.

Here, I just added a butterfly and some pearls.

I love the postage stamp pieces that you can cut from the paper collections. I also love the Ornamental Tags Die! The green border is from Album Tags and Accents Die.

Thanks for stopping by!

 

No comments: