Pages

Friday, March 25, 2022

Lush Lilac Part 3

  Welcome to my post for the


Alumni Blog Hop!

Be sure to leave a comment on all the participating blogs. The hop closes on Monday, March 28th. The winner will be announced on the HC blog and on FB on Wednesday, March 30th. Be sure to email
Heartfelt Creations at socialmedia@heartfeltcreations.us with
"Winner of the March Alumni Hop" in the subject line.

I have a process these days that once I cut in a paper collection, I go nuts. Therefore, I created a "series" of Lush Lilac. Here, we have two cards.

The papers are from Lush Lilac Paper Collection. The lilac here is cut from the Lush Lilac Paper Collection.


The aster flower is stamped and cut from Wild Aster stamps and dies.

My favorite dies for getting the most out of a paper collection:

Thanks for stopping by!

Kathy Clement:  Kathy by Design

Vicki Dutcher: All I Do is Stamp

Carole Wright: The Pretty Paper Patisserie

Amarilys Doria: Amarilys’s Scrappy Corner

Lisa Gregory: What a Beautiful Mess

Candy Slabaugh: Candy’s Creations

Alissa Wells: Will Run For Stamps YOU ARE HERE

Monica Edwards:  Simply Monica  

Oksana Clegg: Everyday Crafting

Heartfelt Creations Blog





11 comments:

Kathy/NorthCarolina said...

Alissa, you have such a wonderful ability to create clean, layered designs. I really appreciate that, as I know how hard it is to accomplish. I love what you are doing with this paper collection! Gorgeous work! Thanks for hopping with us this month, my friend! xo

Lorna said...

So pretty Alissa.

Carole Wright said...

Hi Alissa, these are lovely, love the colours x

sharon g said...

Pretty pretty purple. I love to see purple projects. The flowers are very pretty....

Psychomak said...

Thank you. You are so right that we don't use our dies enough to get the most out of them. Thanks for the nudge.

Martie Rollin said...

Love the lilac colors in this paper collection!! Ink work on the aster is beautiful! Oh! Nice use of those photo corners.

Melanie Smith said...

I have seen this paper pack twice this week and said to myself "Do I have this pack of paper because I NEED it in my life" Your card is beautiful. Simple yet elegant. Lovely!

Angela M said...

Neat and precise!

Jo Williams said...

Love the purples. Your card is lovely.

Pumkin555 said...

Beautiful & simple card for mailing❤

Laurie Black said...

Beautiful cards! Purple and green is my favorite color combo