Pages

Friday, April 29, 2022

Lush Lilac Part 4

 

  Welcome to my post for the


Alumni Blog Hop!

Be sure to leave a comment on all the participating blogs. The hop closes on Monday, May 2nd. The winner will be announced on the HC blog and on FB on Wednesday, May 4th. Be sure to email
Heartfelt Creations at socialmedia@heartfeltcreations.us with
"Winner of the April Alumni Hop" in the subject line.

I have a process these days that once I cut in a paper collection, I go nuts. Therefore, I created a "series" of Lush Lilac. Here, we have two cards.


The papers are from Lush Lilac Paper Collection.


The lilacs here are cut from the Lush Lilac Paper Collection.

The leaves are stamped and cut from Wild Aster stamps and dies.

My favorite dies for getting the most out of a paper collection:

Kathy Clement: Kathy by Design

Vicki Dutcher: All I Do Is Stamp

Amarilys Doria: Amarilys’ Scrappy Corner

Carole Wright: The Paper Patisserie

Lisa Gregory: What a Beautiful Mess

Alissa Wells: Will Run for Stamps YOU ARE HERE

Oksana Clegg: Everyday Crafting

Candy Slabaugh: Candy’s Creations

Monica Edwards: Simply Monica

Heartfelt Creations: Heartfelt Creations Blog





18 comments:

Kathy/NorthCarolina said...

You already know how much I love these cheeky little birdies! You have such a gift for layering elements in a way that tells a story. Love these! Thanks for hopping with us this month! xo

Vicki Dutcher said...

Love the layering on this beautiful card~

Glenda said...

One of my very favorite collections and your creation is absolutely stunning!

Psychomak said...

Such a sweet card. Thank you for sharing.

Martie Rollin said...

Both your cards have made beautiful use of this paper collection! Those little bluebirds are so sweet. I'm definitely partial to dimensional floral displays, but sometimes a flat card is needed. Thanks for demonstrating that both are beautiful!

Valerie said...

Love this collection. These are great cards for mailing.

Bev C said...

Oh my word this card is absolutely stunning. I just live everything about it. You're so talented. xx

ALKA PHILLIP said...

Wow incredible

ScrapperJanice said...

How pretty! Love the layering!

Denise Bryant said...

I love the charming cottage and bird! Beautiful card!

Angela M said...

Love the lush lilac collection!

Angela M said...

Love the lush lilac collection!

Candy's Creations Blog said...

Lovely use of paper!

Amy Voorthuis said...

Hahahaha I have that too.....both cards are super adorable. On the second one I really love those cute little flowers & the design. The first one is super cute as well thank you for sharing your pretty art with us hugs Amy

LISA said...

Such a beautiful card!! I love all of the layers, and your design is so sweet!♥

Laurie2cats said...

Beautiful cards! I love the purple and green color combo.

marina said...

That is so pretty, my favorite paper pack. i love this card. Nice job!

Bev C said...

My word these cards are so beautiful. I'm in awe of your talent.