Pages

Monday, July 31, 2023

together we have it all

 I have a process these days that once I cut in a paper collection, I go nuts. Therefore, I created a "series" of Cherry Blossom Retreat with Spring Fling.

Here, we have a trifold card and two standard cards.

The large panels are from Spring Fling by Teresa Collins. The smaller pieces are from Cherry Blossom Retreat by Heartfelt Creations.

 I found this sentiment sticker, butterfly, and birdcage in my stash.

 I do love a cute birdhouse! This birdhouse is cut from the Cherry Blossom Retreat paper by Heartfelt Creations. The flowers and leaves were stamped and cut from Tweet Cherry Blossoms stamps and dies. And.

 Little fat birdies! I love little fat birdies! I use the Tweet Cherry Blossoms die to cut the birdies from the paper. The sentiment piece is Jillibean Soup. 
The chipboard tree is Echo Park.


Here, I layered up the Spring Fling paper and topped with bits from 
Cherry Blossom Retreat.

I love how easy it is to die cut flowers and leaves from HC paper! Perfection!



Thanks for stopping by!







No comments: