Pages

Monday, July 24, 2023

Once Upon a Time Series

I have a process these days that once I cut in a paper collection, I go nuts. Therefore, I created a "series" of Once Upon a Time.

Here, we have six cards and a decorative easel.

The papers are from Once Upon a Time by Heartfelt Creations. I believe it was released in 2013 and seems to be an impossible find. If you find it, get it! It's gorgeous with its flowers and pinks and teals.

I love cutting all the bits from HC paper and then piecing it all together. I use Album Tags and Accents Die, Ornamental Tags Die, and Ticket and Tags Die. I say NO to fussy cutting. Ha!

The little butterflies are from a Fiskars punch.








Those really fun awesome insane sales after Christmas? I buy stuff like this easel from stores like Michael's and Hobby Lobby. $2 and less and it's mine!

I think it looks way better with Heartfelt Creations all over it.

Thanks for stopping by!










No comments: