Pages

Monday, August 14, 2023

name that collection

I have a process these days that once I cut in a paper collection, I go nuts. However, today's cards are made from the scraps leftover from these collections. I created a "series" compiled of Tea Time, Classic Petunia, Sugar Hollow, and Lush Lilac. I think. All from Heartfelt Creations.

I think the purple die cut piece from an old collection by Little Yellow Bicycle. Also, I think that die cut has been waiting to be used from the days I had a Cricut Expression. I do miss the Expression! I have been using the Silhouette Cameo since 2014.


This little sentiment tag was cut from Lush Lilac. I must confess that I struggled with the tea paper. I found it quite faded for my taste.

Now, Classic Petunia is rich with color! I wish I had more of it. I believe the base paper here is from Sugar Hollow.

More from Classic Petunia. How easy to just trim away this pretty well and layer some papers together and voila! A classy card!

I think the middle piece with the ribbon is from Camelia Carnation. The roses were cut from the Wild Rose Paper Collection. I believe the leaves are from Classic Rose stamps and dies. I'm often too lazy to do anything with the center of flowers, so I decided it's my signature to leave them plain.

The clouds are from Lush Lilac and the flowers were stamped and cut from Wild Aster stamps and dies. The leaves are from Leafy Accents by Heartfelt Creations. The chubby bird is from Clematis Birdhouse and Trellis Cling Stamp Set and dies.

Thanks for stopping by!



No comments: