Pages

Thursday, August 10, 2023

Woodsy Wonderland Series

I have a process these days that once I cut in a paper collection, I go nuts. Therefore, I created a "series" of Woodsy Wonderland.

Here, we have four cards.

I struggled with this collection because I found the papers and printed animals to be dark for my taste. However, I was able to brighten it up enough to make some delightful cards. All of the papers and bits here are from Woodsy Wonderland by Heartfelt Creations.

I'm a sucker for anything with little birdies.

I brightened this card with a white paper punched trim and a bright sentiment piece. The butterfly is from a Fiskars punch and the arrow bubble is a random bit cut from the Silhouette cameo.

How cute are these little animals!

The cloud is a bit from Wildwood Cottage by Heartfelt Creations. I cut it with a Fiskars punch. Notice the lush blue card base? Clearance Christmas cards!

How cute is this wee bunny! I die cut him from the Woodsy Wonderland paper with the 

This one is nice and simple. The deer piece is cut straight from the patterned paper and the sentiment is die cut using Ticket and Tags Die.

Thanks for stopping by!







 

No comments: