Pages

Saturday, April 16, 2011

Rock On

I put this together for my homie's journaling challenge. I love my Kristin!

All the pp are Nerdy Bird by Sassafras. I scored this collection for a sweet price from Crop Chocolate.

A sticker and monster brad by Sassafras. The Treble Clef is from HL and the clip is by Recollections from Ms.

Added a little stamping and this punched corner. This corner punch was a total impulse buy from the clearance section at HL and I use it ALL THE TIME!

I cut this guitar from the Hannah Montana cart. Inked the edges, drew strings with a glitter pen and outlined with a white Signo pen. Also stamped the star with sparkly Versamark, Champagne I think. 
I wrote the journaling on the sparkly strings.

Random brads. I average five brads per project for the last 9 months and I'm STILL never gonna run out of brads. EVER.

More of my guitar :-)

5 comments:

PaperCutsForU said...

I LoVE this!! So many bright colors!! Miss that little guy!!

Anonymous said...

Oh man....this LO ROCKS! I love the bright colors and fun design. I have two boys so I absolutely LOVE seeing boy pages! You've captured the fun of these photos perfectly!

Unknown said...

This ROCKS so much! I love that guitar!

KrissyClarkMcKee said...

I love this layout so much!!!!! Those Sassafrass papers are so bright and fun, and your little clusters of embellies and brads are perfect as usual. Maybe you have the magical, never-ending brad supply and that's why you haven't run out?!

P.S. I'm so happy that I'm cool enough to be your homie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just Jaime said...

I love that music stamp. The design is awesome and I love the colors!