Pages

Monday, July 2, 2012

ELOPE *Scrap That! Summer In My Garden July Kit*


Check out this awesome sketch for July by Amarylis!

Papers in this month's kit are from Organic by FabScraps. This LO is about my wedding. We were married by a Justice of the Peace. It's a good thing I was wearing heels! I'm 5'6" but our little wedding party was full of tall people. I barely knew Julie (the blonde on the right) at the time. I had just moved and didn't have any friends. She was such a good sport to be my Maid of Honor! Our friendship blossomed quickly and we've had some good times over the years. We still get a good laugh out of my fast and furious wedding :)





I cut the lace in the kit apart a glimmer misted for color.

Thanks for stopping by!




2 comments:

Sandi Clarkson said...

Love how you'e cut the lace apart to use!

Marisa Job said...

Great layout Alissa!! Love your wedding picture, and all the pretty details!!