This month we are delighted to release our very first line of Heartfelt Creations paper. Be sure to check out the beautiful patterns, luscious colors, and organic textures. Some come with our stamp images in them; others are abstract. This will add some fun and variety to your creations!
The Classic Edition Collection stamp sets and die release is gearing towards the fall season and colder days. A rustic truck, wooden wagon, playful dog, berries, apples, and pumpkins will keep you busy creating as the sun begins disappearing earlier in the evenings. Our card samples will give you many ideas to get your creative juices flowing. Leave a comment on the HC blog by July 24th and you will be eligible to
win the entire release.
I am LOVING the new paper lines from Heartfelt Creations! Of course, I've always loved their stamps but adding coordinating paper is a total chocolate cherry on top! I had tons of fun stamping my wee heart out for this card.
The little white blossoms are the smallest stamp from Posy Patch. I used a Distress Ink to stamp and then die cut. I wanted them to echo my white blossoms in the main image. The little bit of green pine poking out is from Organic Fillers and coordinating die.
These three blooms are all from the Daisy Patch Flowers and coordinating dies. I stamped all the flowers with Archival black ink on some yellow patterned paper from the coordinating paper pack. They looked a little bland after assembly, so I painted on some shimmer with
Yasutomo Pearlescent paint.
Went a little nuts with all the filler leaves.
And the main image. This is from Ornamental Raspberries. There is an additional bunch of raspberries in this set that can be stamped and layered on the more detailed image, which I did. The extra raspberries stamp also has a coordinating die. I used foam adhesive for dimension.
I stamped the images with Archival black ink onto Kraft cardstock
and colored with Prismacolor pencils.
The sentiment is from Add-on Sentiments from the Garden Romance Collection. I punched it out with a 1 inch circle punch and accented with distress ink and Stickles.
HCPC 3485 Ornamental Raspberries PreCut Set
HCPC 3486 Organic Fillers PreCut Set
HCD Classic Editions Die
HCDP1 224 Classic Editions Paper Collection
Kraft cardstock. 6x12 inch American Crafts white cardstock. Sewing machine. Brads. Diamond Stickles. 1" circle punch. Distress Ink. Archival black ink. Yasutomo Pearlescent watercolor paint. Fiskars border punch.
1. Choose four patterned papers from the Classic Editions collection. Cut and mat the background choice to fit a 6x6 inch card. Cut and mat two more rectangular pieces to layer in the center.
2. Use a border punch on cardstock for matting the narrow, vertical layer. Adhere patterned paper and layer on the card base.
3. Die cut the Decorative Oval Window from raspberry colored paper. Layer in the center of the card.
4. Stamp Ornamental raspberries and two additional raspberry bunches on Kraft. Color with Prismacolor pencils. Die cut the ornamental image with largest Labels 4 die with the image in the upper left. Accent the edges and white flowers with Stickles. Use foam adhesive to attach additional raspberry bunches for dimension. Allow to dray and then layer over window die.
5. Stamp, die cut, and layer Daisy Patch Flowers from light yellow paper. Accent with Yasutomo Pearlescent watercolor paint. Finish with brads and adhere to card front.
6. Stamp and die cut Leaf Medley leaves. Use the leaves to fill in the flowers.
7. Stamp and die cut pine spruce from Organic Fillers. Adhere two layering pieces to upper right of main stamped image.
8. Stamp and die cut smallest Posy Patch Flower. Attach to card front.
9. Card front is now ready for a 6x12 inch card base.