Pages

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Christmas Magnetic Tray *flying unicorn*

I made this for a recent issue of Enchanting Creations. The papers are from I Believe by Riddersholm, available at Flying Unicorn.

The mini roses are available at Flying Unicorn. All the other flowers were handmade by my friend Stephanie. Everything is topped with Glimmer Mist, also available at Flying Unicorn.

The sentiment stamp is by Northwoods. The Santa brad is Imaginisce and the chipboard stickers are from The Paper Studio, a Hobby Lobby brand. I used crackle paint on the edges of my photo mats. Flying Unicorn has every color of crackle paint!

More of these fabulous roses! LOVE them!

I used small magnets to post the pictures. I can change them anytime!

Check out my video and watch me create this project from start to finish!

No comments: