Pages

Sunday, December 18, 2011

the magic of christmas *flying unicorn*

I made this for a recent issue of Enchanting Creations. I followed a sketch by Mojo Monday.

This adorable bear is from Whimsy Stamps. I colored him with Prismacolor pencils and then accented with stickles. The circle is also topped with stickles and the scalloped piece is accented with crackle paint, available at Flying Unicorn.

This beautiful ribbon is from Michael's. Check out my tutorial below for how to make a bow!

The sentiment stamp is by Northwoods. I used Versamark and chalk to create a lovely, subtle pattern for this card. Check out the second video below.

Bow Management

Versamark with Chalk

2 comments:

PaperCutsForU said...

thanks for the bow tutorial!! I love the bear, but really like the added bonus of the crackle paint.

DeeDee Catron said...

Love your layering most of all, it's my favorite thing about your cards =)