Pages

Monday, December 19, 2011

wishing you happiness *whimsy stamps*

Papers from Andrea Victoria by MME. 

I love this image by Lia for Whimsy Stamps. I colored her with Prismacolor pencils. The sentiment is by Stampin' Up.

I was inspired by some recent monochromatic coloring that I've seen and wanted to try it myself. These are the pencils I used. A variety of browns and flesh tones.

The largest flower was handmade by Stephanie. She really needs to make me a badge and call me her Design Team! LOL The mini roses and bling are Recollections, a Michael's brand.

Thanks for stopping by!


3 comments:

Kristi said...

Love, love this! The colors are so rich and you rocked those Prismas! I love everything about it. Have a great holiday!

PaperCutsForU said...

Stephanie does make wonderful flowers. I have used her tutorials for flowers many times. Awesome job on the monochromatic coloring!

Denise Gutierrez said...

so beautiful! I love the shimmer on the flowers and your coloring is beautiful