You are not gonna believe what Heartfelt Creations has in store for you this month! If you're all about antiques and shabby chic, you're in for a real treat.
The beautiful papers are from Charlotte's Dream by Kaisercraft. I used a HC Tattered Background stamp behind the tear. The sentiment is from HC Heartfelt Expressions.
I stamped this adorable China Fragments teacup with Archival black ink, colored with Prismacolor pencils, and blended with odorless mineral spirits. I fussy cut the cup and accented with gems. The blue mat is stamped with Tattered Backgrounds.
I used Tattered Blossoms to make the flower accent.
1. Use a pink ink to stamp the smallest three flowers. Stamp the largest of the three two times.
I did not use the largest two flowers for this piece.
2. Use the Tattered Blossoms dies to cut the flowers.
3. Spray each flower with Wheatfields Glimmer Mist.
4. Set aside one of the largest flowers. We'll call it A. While the other flowers are still wet, gently twist each petal. Dry all flowers, including A, with a heat gun. Once A is dry, use an embossing stylus to curl the tips under.
5. Flower A is the bottom layer. Layer and glue the center from largest to smallest. Gently pull up all petals for fluff and dimension.
6. Attach a button the center.
7. Tie bow from twine and attach the bow to the button with Glossy Accents.
HCPC 3474- Heartfelt Expressions Precut Set.
HCPC 3472- China Fragments Precut Set.
HCPC 3468- Tattered Blossoms Precut Set.
HCPC 3473- Tattered Background Precut Set.
Tattered Blossoms Dies.
Other: Spellbinders Scalloped Circle dies. Archival ink. Tim Holtz Distress Ink. Prismacolor Pencils. Odorless mineral spirits. KaiserCraft paper. My Mind's Eye lace. Twine. Sewing machine. Zva bling. Embossing stylus. Glimmer Mist. Heat gun.