Be sure to check more inspiration from the Heartfelt Creations Designers HERE.
I started with a sketch by Mojo Monday. Papers are from Marrakech by Basic Grey.
I colored this 787 G Wishing Well Unmounted Rubber Stamp with Prismacolor pencils and blended with odorless mineral spirits. I colored the roses orange because I was trying to match some Authentique paper. Didn't work out so I went with Marrakech... What do you think of the color scheme?
I stamped the sentiment with Archival ink and accented with Distress Ink.
SUPPLIES:787 G Wishing Well Unmounted Rubber Stamp
HCPC 3474 Heartfelt Expression PreCut Set
354810 Classic Scallop Circle Large
OTHER: Marrekech by Basic Grey. Tim Holtz Distress Ink. Prima lace. Diamond Stickles. Prismacolor pencils. Odorless mineral spirits. Pebbles chalk. Sewing machine.
1. Card is 6x6 inches. Choose three patterned papers.
2. Stamp the wishing well image on cardstock and color to match the patterned paper. Ink the edges with Distress Ink and accent with Stickles. Set aside to dry.
3. Cut a 5.5x5.5" piece from patterned paper for the background. Cut a 2.75x5.25" piece for the bottom section. Cut 3.5x4" piece for the top layer. Ink the edges of all three patterned paper pieces. Mat to coordinating cardstock and machine stitch.
4. Adhere the three patterned paper sections. Attach lace. Use foam dots to attach the stamped image.
5. Use Archival black ink to stamp "Thanks a bunch" on white cardstock. Die cut and mat. Attach with foam dots and Glossy Accents.
6. CARD BASE: Cut a 6x12 inch piece of thick, white cardstock. Score at 6 inches. Attach the card front to the base.