Boy, Oh, Boy I love the newest stamps from Heartfelt Creations this month! I didn't follow a sketch but I was inspired by TesaB. She has beautiful work on her blog! Papers are from Free Bird by Authentique.
I stamped the image with Archival black ink and colored with Prismacolor pencils, blended with OMS. I used a Spellbinder die to draw a template for cutting. The edges are inked and topped with Stickles.
The border punched piece is actually a negative from a postage stamp border punch by EK Success. I secured the bow with Glossy Accents. You can find a great assortment of Dewdrops in the Heartfelt Creations store.
HCPC 3469- Tattered Blossom Swirls PreCut Set
HCPC 3363 Inspire Me Sentiments PreCut Set
393386 Spellbinders Labels 4 Dies
311059 Island Blossom Dewdrops
OTHER: Free Bird by Authentique. Tim Holtz Distress Ink. Archival black ink. Prismacolor pencils. Odorless mineral spirits. Diamond Stickles. Sakura Gelly Roll Stardust pen. EK Success Postage Stamp border punch. Twine. Glossy Accents.
1. Card is 4.5x6 inches. Choose three patterned papers.
2. Stamp the floral image on cardstock and color to match the patterned paper. Accent with Stickles and Stardust gel pen. Use the largest Labels 4 die as a template around the colored image. Use a pencil and trace around the outside of the die. Cut with scissors. Ink the edges with Distress Ink and accent with Stickles. Set aside to dry.
3. Cut a 2.5x5.5" piece from patterned paper for the top section of the card. Cut a 1.75x5.5" piece for the bottom section. Cut 1.5x4" piece for the vertical banner. Trim the end of this piece into a banner shape. Ink the edges of all three patterned paper pieces. Mat to coordinating cardstock.
4. Attach the banner piece to the left side of the card. Use foam dots to attach the stamped image. Use Archival black ink to stamp "You Inspire Me" at the bottom. Use a negative piece from the EK Success punch to fill in the horizontal seam. Tie a bow from twine and attach with Glossy Accents. Glue down three Dewdrops above the sentiment.
5. CARD BASE: Cut a 9x6 inch piece of this, white cardstock. Score at 4.5. Attach the card front to the base.
Thanks for stopping by!