Pages

Friday, June 1, 2012

I'm Gonna Mail Myself to You *Scrap That! June Life's Muse Kit*

I'm Gonna Mail Myself to You is a song by Woody Guthrie.

Papers and embellishments from Scrap That! June Life's Muse Kit, now available for sale! 
Subscribe today and never miss another kit.
The photo was taken last fall. That is me and my darling little boy.

The blue and brown letters, ticket, mail wood chippie, and papers are all from the kit. The buttons, airplane brad, twine, and Dymo labels are from my stash.

My thing lately is to not entirely stick down letter stickers. I let them curl on the ends a wee bit.

Ain't gonna lie. This kit incredibly girly! But I did manage to squeeze out respectable boy page :)
Show me what you've done with your kit. Leave me a link in the comments and I will be sure to visit!

No comments: