Leave a comment on their blog and you could win the entire Garden Romance collection!
Brand new lovelies from Heartfelt Creations! The sentiment, soft floral background stamping, and butterflies are all new this month. The papers are from Everyday Poetry by Webster's Pages, available in the Scrap That! Life's Muse June Kit. I followed a sketch from The Sweetest Thing for inspiration.
This pretty lace from Scrap That! was white until I sprayed it with Glimmer Mist. Perfect!
I stamped the sentiments with Vintage Photo Distress Ink. I inked the edges with pink and brown distress inks. Then, I used stamps from Twining Roses with Versamark Dazzle and stamped the edges. I rubbed Pebbles shimmering chalks over the images. I finish with Diamond Stickles on the edges.
HCPC Brookside Manor PreCut Set
HCPC Twining Roses PreCut Set
HCPC Add-on Sentiments PreCut Set
HCD 723 Garden Romance Die
Everyday Poetry by Webster's Pages. Diamond Stickles. Distress Ink. Archival black ink. Versamark Dazzle ink. Pebbles chalk. Sewing machine. Lace. Bazzill blue cardstock. American Crafts white cardstock. Glimmer mist. Glossy Accents.
1. Stamp "On Your Wedding Day" with brown Distress Ink on white cardstock. Cut with the sentiment on the right and space on the left. Ink the edges with brown and pink Distress Inks. Stamp twining roses with Versamark Dazzle around the edges. Rub with chalk for color. Cut a strip of subtle patterned paper to fit on the left of the stamped pieces. Stamp with twining roses in Versamark ink and rub with chalk for color. Ink the edges and attach to sentiment pieces. Mat to yellow-green cardstock and accent with Stickles. Set aside to dry.
2. Cut a 4 x 5.5 inch piece of patterned paper for the card front. Ink the edges. Cut a wide piece from the blue striped paper, ink the edges, and adhere to card front. Mat to blue cardstock and machine stitch.
3. Cut a piece of lace to fit on the top left. Glimmer mist. Set aside to dry.
4. Cut a few accent pieces to stick out on the left of the cut, from underneath sentiment piece. Adhere and layer on the sentiment piece.
5. Attach the lace with Glossy Accents.
6. Stamp and die cut three butterflies. Attach to the card as desired.
CARD BASE: Cut a 6 x 9 inch piece of thick, white cardstock. Score at 4.5 inches. Attach the card front to the base.