Inspiration for this tag began with "Be Happy" by Mistra. I'm kinda clumsy when it comes to tags but Mistra's work was a great starting place! And LOOK no patterned papers! I use Kraft and plain, white cardstock with all that stamping.
I stamped this twice, colored, and fussy cut for dimension. The extra stamping is for that largest flower.
I love Prismacolor pencils. I didn't do any blending here.
Used blue chalk and a black, Micron pen to accent.
See that subtle pink design on the Labels 4 die? That is stamped with Versamark
and topped with pink chalk.
This Labels 4 die is ink with pink and brown Distress Inks. I used some circle punches to create a reinforced spot for twine.
HCPC 3396 Bella Rose Lattice Background PreCut Set
HCPC 3477 Bird Haven PreCut Set
HCPC 3478 Twining Roses PreCut Set
HCPC 3475 Special Delivery PreCut Set
HCPC 3476 Mailbox Surprise PreCut Set
HCD 702 Decorative Butterfly Border Die
HCD 723 Garden Romance Die
393386 Spellbinders Labels 4
Prismacolor Pencil Set 120 pc.
Distress Ink. Archival black ink. Ingvild Bolme chalk ink. Versamark embossing ink. Tim Holtz Crackle Paint. Pebbles chalk. Micron pen. Twine. Fiskars circle punch. Making Memories hole punch. Cuttlebug. Foam adhesive. Smooth, white cardstock. Kraft. Bristol paper. Fiskars Crimper.
1. With Archival black ink, stamp "A Note For You", the garden of flowers, and the flourish of flowers. Stamp the right flourish of flowers two times. Trim away "a note" from "for you." Ink the edges of the small sentiment with distress ink. Set aside.
2. Color and chalk the garden of flowers. Trim and outline with a Micron pen.
3. Color the flourish of flowers. Fussy cut. Trim away largest flower from second stamped image and layer on the first with foam adhesive.
4. Stamp the birdhouse with brown Distress Ink and die cut. Set aside.
5. Cut the largest Labels 4 die from smooth, white cardstock. Using the die as a template, ink the edges with pink and brown distress inks. Use Versamark ink to stamp a flourish of flowers, sponge on pink chalk for subtle effect. Punch a small circle from Kraft paper and adhere to far left. Punch a smaller hole through the middle of the Kraft piece. Accent with twine.
6. Cut at 4.25 x 3.25 inch piece of smooth, white cardstock. Stamp the Bella Rose Lattice with Ingvild Bolme chalk ink. Heat set. Ink the edges.
7. Use pink cardstock to die cut the border piece from Decorative Butterfly Border Die. Cut apart for two borders. Ink the edges.
8. Cut a 1 inch strip from Kraft cardstock. Run it through the Fiskars Crimper. Accent with Crackle Paint. Ink the edges. Layer one of the pink, decorative border on top.
9. Assemble all pieces as shown.