Pages

Saturday, August 16, 2014

capture this moment

Getting down to the nitty gritty with this kit and decided to use it up.

Followed a sketch from Citrus Twist. The arrow paper is from Memorabilia by Teresa Collins and the blue mat is from A Charmed Life by Simple Stories.

I had fussy cut a tag from the opposite side of this TC paper. I worked it over the best I could for this layout. The stitching is a rub on from DCWV. "Happy" is a sticker from Simple Stories.

I love this "xoxo" speech bubble from Studio G. It was part of their Valentine series in 2013, I think.

This star belongs to a set of stamps I scored on Scrapbook Deals. I don't know the manufacturer.

The stickers and accent papers are from Simple Stories and the brad is from BoBunny.

This button is from Echo Park.

I fussy cut this fun bit from Simple Stories paper.

Thanks for stopping by!


No comments: