Pages

Saturday, August 2, 2014

summer

The homemade kit for this layout.

As usual, it would be easier to name manufacturers that are not on this page. The background paper is from Memorabilia by Teresa Collins.

This adorable file card with it's awesome hearts is from Bella Blvd. The striped paper is from Travel Girl by October Afternoon. See that polka dot paper? It's from Chic Tags. I LOVE that paper. I did this whole layout for that paper. And then I covered it up. Good thing I have more.

I don't know about the wood grain or lime green paper. Maybe American Crafts? The little yellow dots are embossed, y'all. It doesn't match the rest of my layout? Did I mention the yellow dots are embossed? The larger brad is from The Girls' Paperie.

Now, here's a stack o' fun. The chipboard on the bottom? I don't know. I fussy cut the green circle paper from Basic Grey and the "super star" piece is K and Company. The flag is Basic Grey.

Here, I made a list of the top 10 things we love about summer. The lined paper is from Travel Girl by October Afternoon.

The speech bubble is an old die cut from Grandma's Kitchen by WRMK. The cloud punch is Fiskars and the paper is from Travel Girl by October Afternoon. The yellow paper is from Webster's Pages.

The sentiment was fussy cut from the manufacturer strip of Chic Tags paper. How awesome is that?!

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: