Pages

Sunday, August 24, 2014

picnic adventure

I participated in Layout Tag over at Scrapbook Nerd. The above layout is by ecemom. I love the buttons, candid photos, and fun title!

My layout started with my homemade kit. It's full of October Afternoon, Teresa Collins, Simples Stories, and Echo Park.

The background papers are from Night Light by October Afternoon.

The little pennant on the left is from What a Wonderful Day by Fancy Pants.

This fun chipboard piece is from Basic Grey.

The alphas for "picnic" are from Lush by MME. The dots sticker and "Adventure" are from a sticker book by American Crafts. The clear camera piece is Maya Road.

The little buttons are from Heidi Grace. The cloud flair is American Crafts.

Another little pennant sticker from Fancy Pants.

How cute is this little monster?!!!

This sticker is from Night Light by October Afternoon. I inked the edges with a black marker by Memento.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: